Perl Studio Features
- Internal HTTP server: Users may test their CGI/Perl scripts without a need for external HTTP server. Users may also disable this feature to test their CGI/Perl scripts with external HTTP server
- Internal browser (requires MSIE 4.0 or higher): Users easily preview the output of CGI/Perl scripts
- Built-in FTP client enables opening and editing scripts directly from remote servers
- Function and parameter completion for built-in Perl functions: You can quickly see Perl function list by pressing [Ctrl]+[Space] and [Shift]+[Ctrl]+[Space] for a hint pop-up containing parameter reference for selected function.
- Supports UTF8/UTF16.
- Visual file comparison utility
- Server explorer panel: You can easily access the files which will be served
- File explorer: You can easily access local file system while you are working with Perl Studio
- Code snippets: You can easily access CSS and HTML tags
- Advanced code editing capabilities (Multiply undo/redo, find/replace, indent/unindent ...)
- Automatic correction (similar to MS Word).
- Tabbed multiply document interface
- Backup & automatic saving of files
- Automatic parentheses highlighting
- Column mode editing: While pressing Alt key, you can edit in column mode
- Highly Customizable
|Copyright © 2011-2016 Cayoren Software and Information Technologies Ltd. Sti. All Rights Reserved.